Your package can be delivered in three different ways and the choice is yours:
- • We deliver your package to a LolaLiza shop of your choice.
You will receive an email when your package has arrived. You then have 30 days to collect your order during opening hours.
- • We deliver your parcel to an address of your choice via bpost (home, workplace, etc.)
- • We deliver your parcel to a collection point.
- • We deliver your parcel free of charge to your home, to a collection point or to a LolaLiza point of sale for purchases of €50 or more
- • Below this amount, the fee will be €3.95 for home delivery and €1.95 for delivery to a point of sale or collection point.
Naturally, we do our very best to deliver your order as soon as possible.
The delivery time depends on the day of your payment, where you live and your chosen delivery method.
We deliver your order within 1 to 2 working days of receipt of your order confirmation.
If you order before 13:00 on weekdays, we will deliver your parcel the next working day!
For home deliveries:
We deliver from Monday to Saturday inclusive, except on public holidays.
During busy times and sales periods, you may have to wait a little longer.
For deliveries to a LolaLiza boutique:
We deliver from Tuesday to Friday inclusive, except on public holidays.
Please note, these are estimated delivery times. Actual delivery times may vary.
Unfortunately, you can't change the delivery address once the order has been confirmed.
The best thing to do is to contact our courier via the dispatch confirmation email entitled 'Your parcel from this sender is on its way: select a delivery option'.
This email contains a link that enables you to select a new delivery option. You can also enter your track & trace code (also included in the confirmation email) on the courier's website.
Dit vind je terug in dezelfde e-mail.
Remember to check your spam folder too!
If you are not present when the postman passes by, you will find a note of attempted delivery in your mailbox. You then have the following options:
- • You can request a free second delivery of your package.
- • You can pick up your package at the bpost pick up point indicated on the notice. Your package will be available from the next day at 11am.
- • You have your parcel delivered to a GLS Parcel Shop and pick it up at a time that suits you (Option not available in the Netherlands)
As soon as your order has been packaged, you will receive an email with a tracking code.
Can't wait? If you are a member of LolaLiza Love Program, visit the LolaLiza online store and click on 'My Account'.
This gives you an instant overview of your order status.
Currently, www.lolaliza.com delivers in Belgium and to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, France and the Netherlands.
Always check your spam folder first. Do also check the order history in your account.
Can't find anything at all? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Remember to include the email address you used, order date and order amount.
We aim to deliver your order as soon as possible. Can't wait?
Visit the LolaLiza online store and click on 'My Account'.
Has the order status been showing as 'Dispatched' for more than 2 working days? Send us an email at email@example.com.
As soon as your order arrives in store, we will notify you by email. Can't wait?
Visit the LolaLiza online store and click on 'My Account'. This gives you an instant overview of your order status.
Obviously, we aim to ensure that your purchases are delivered in perfect order. Despite our best efforts, things may occasionally go wrong.
We work in close partnership with bpost.