1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect the personal data you provide us under the terms of your purchase of our products in our stores, your participation in the LolaLiza Love program and/or your visit to and use of the LolaLiza app and/or website, for example if you use it to:
- - obtain or buy a product
- - ask a question, post a comment or file a complaint
- - cancel a transaction and return the related products
- - obtain information about your account and profile on the website
2. USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We can use your personal data for the following purposes:
- - For customer management, including the processing of orders and deliveries, invoicing, answering your questions and meeting your requests
- - To send you satisfaction surveys concerning our products and services for internal statistics and the improvement of internal procedures
- - To send you inspirational and promotional communication about our products and services if you have agreed to this and to send you information about the LolaLiza Love program and about exclusive member promotions if you are member of the LolaLiza Love program.
3. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
We process your personal data:
- - If it is necessary for performing the contract we have with you
- - If it is necessary for complying with a legal obligation that applies to us
- - If it is necessary for pursuing our legitimate interests, considering these interests are not overridden by your fundamental rights and freedoms (e.g. if we need your personal data for internal administrative purposes or to prevent fraud)
- - When you consented to this, for example, when you have agreed to receive our inspirational and promotional communication.
4. TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If your personal information is transferred outside the EEA, we will ensure that your information is protected by the following security mechanisms:
- - The laws of the country to which your information is transferred ensure an adequate level of data protection (Article 45 GDPR) or
- - The transfer is subject to data protection clauses approved by the European Commission (Article 46.2 GDPR) or
- - The transfer is based on an approved data transfer agreement (Article 46.3 GDPR).
The transfers of your personal information outside the EEA and/or the applicable security mechanisms (including on how to receive a copy of these), you can contact us through the contact details set out in section 10 below.
5. COMMUNICATION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your personal data with:
- - Our affiliates/other entities of the PP Retail group
- - Our business partners, including BeGummy
- - Public authorities (including judicial and police authorities)
- - Banks and insurance companies
- - Our professional advisors, e.g. our legal and accounting advisors
- - Suppliers of IT related services and
- - Suppliers of marketing related services.
We will also disclose your personal data to third parties:
- - If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- - If LolaLiza or most of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case LolaLiza’s customer data may be part of the transferred assets
- - If we are obliged to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation or to protect the rights, property or safety of LolaLiza, our customers or others.
6. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
You have the following rights regarding the personal information that process about you:
What does this mean?
1. Right to be informed
You have the right to be provided with clear, transparent and understandable information about how we use your personal data and rights.
2. Right of access
You have the right to obtain access to your personal data that we hold about you – this is so you’re aware of the information that we store about you and so you can check that we’re using your personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations on the protection of personal data.
3. Right to rectification
You are entitled to have your personal data corrected if it is incorrect or incomplete.
4. Right to erasure
You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data from our systems, in certain circumstances.
5. Right to restrict processing
You have the right to “block” or stop further use of your personal data, in certain circumstances. When processing is limited, we can still retain your personal data, but we may not continue to use it.
6. Right to data portability
Under certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, common and machine-readable form, so you can reuse these data for your own purposes for various services.
7. Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to certain types of processing, in certain circumstances. In particular, the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on our legitimate interests or on public interest grounds; when we process your data for direct marketing purposes or when we use your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes in certain circumstances.
8. Right to withdraw consent
If you have given your consent to anything we do with your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time (although if you do so, it does not mean that anything we have done with your personal data with your consent up to that point is unlawful). This includes your right to withdraw consent to us using your personal data for direct marketing.
For more information about your rights or if you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at the contact details set out below.
7. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data will be held in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal data. In any case, your personal data will not be kept any longer than necessary to achieve the above purposes, unless:
- - Your personal data is necessary in the context of an actual or potential dispute (e.g. we need this information in order to establish or defend legal claims), in which case we will keep your information until the end of such dispute; and/or
- - The retention of your personal data is necessary for us to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation (e.g. for tax purposes), in which case we will keep your information for as long as required by that obligation.
8. WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE US WITH THE INFORMATION WE REQUEST OR ASK THAT WE STOP PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION?
The ability to comply with our legal obligations/our contract with you and/or to answer your questions/complaints, depends sometimes on us having access to and being able to use certain personal information about you. Therefore, if you do not provide us with certain personal information, this may result in us violating one or more applicable legal or contractual obligations or us not being able to provide certain services to you. For example, we need your contact information in order to be able to answer a question you have asked about our contacts.
9. AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
We do not perform automated decision-making based on your personal information.
10. CONTACT DETAILS
- - Via telephone on the toll-free number 00800 7576 7576;
- - Via email at email@example.com ; and
- - Via the contact form on the page provided for this purpose on the website, accessible via the website’s navigation.
If you believe the processing of your personal data does not comply with the applicable privacy rules, you can always file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority:
- - Address: Drukpersstraat 35, 1000 Brussels
- - Telephone number: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
- - E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- - Website: www.gegevensbeschermingsautoriteit.be